Start Date – TBC (we are just finalising the exact date)
Location – Lisburn Gaming Club (how to get to us)
Rulespack – Download the PDF Rules
Booking a Table for your game – Don’t forget when you arrange a game with your opponent, that one of you needs to book a table for that Saturday via Facebook or our website (you can book in advance with this option).
Please note we do now offer one friday night a month
Email your details to email@example.com with the subject “40k League” and the following details:
• Mobile Number (so you can be added to the LGC 40k League WhatsApp group)
• Army (e.g. Space Marines)
• Which league you wish to join – Either the competitive “Victor of the Blood Games” league or the casual “Firstborn” league
This time there will be 2 separate leagues one aimed at competitive (or tournament players) and the other for people who are more keen on less competitive and more fun games.
● Each league will be broken into 2 pods
● Each player in the pods will play 5 games
● Top 2 of each pod will play opponents from the other in semi finals , knock out stage (competitive & casual leagues remain separate)
● Winner of the semi finals, play in a final and we have 2 separate winners!
– When you sign up you will be added to the LGC 40k League whatsapp group.
– Results of each game much be posted into the whatsapp group, with Richard tagged.
– If Richard or Colin are present at the club, you can give the rules in written form to either.